Prep for Beauty/Boudoir photoshoot
* Wash and exfoliate your face to remove any dead skin (this helps the skin tone appear even and allows for a flawless application of foundation)
* Apply a face cream to rehydrate the skin
* Wash hair, blow dry or allow it to dry naturally. If you need it, apply hair oil. (please do not style with a curling iron or flat iron, this dries out the hair and makes it more challenging to work with)
* Wash and exfoliate body to remove dead skin
* Apply body cream to rehydrate skin
* Shave all areas you don't want hair on (if you decide to wax please do so 48 hours before your session to allow redness reduction)
* Remove dead skin from your feet, remove old polish, reapply polish if you wish, and apply foot cream
* Trim and reshape fingernails, or get nails filled (for gel or acrylic )
* If you are getting a spray tan please do so no sooner than 48 hours before your session, to avoid transfer and melting of tanning product.
I hope these tips helped you, we want you to look and feel your best during your photo shoot.
We are so excited to see you!
P.S. We know you are nervous, but sleep is essential. So take a bath, relax and have a great sleep. Dream of how amazing your photo shoot is going to be. You are BEAUTIFUL, You deserve a day all about you because YOU are worth it. Also:
* Drink lots of water ( your skin and body will thank you)
* Eat good healthy meals to ensure less bloat and not feeling blah
* Bring a snack the day of your shoot (there are small snacks at the studio)